Terms and Conditions
Every business has to have rules and terms to make sure that all the parties and persons involved in transactions are covered and protected.
Since we want to do honest business, we treat any client with respect and honesty.
These conditions are given to make sure that clients know exactly what they can expect from a hunting safari on Uitspan Hunting Ranch.
Daily Rates Include
- The services of a licensed Professional Hunter
- Hunt permits
- Daily laundry services
- Ground transport inside the hunting areas
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies
- Tracker, skinner and camp staff
- Hunting vehicle and equipment
- Full accommodation and catering
- Soft drinks and (reasonable quantity) beer and wine
- Field trophy preparation and delivery of trophies to a shipping agent/local taxidermist
Daily Rates Exclude
- Trophy fees (Note: Trophy fees will be payable on all animals wounded and lost.).
- Value added tax (15% on daily rates only)
- Transport from abroad to Windhoek International Airport, including airport taxes
- Return airport to hunt area ground transfer: see info below under "Other Conditions"
(Air transfer can be arranged on request.)
- Transport to other areas on client's request
- Accommodation before and after contracted safari period
- Personal expenses
- Hard alcohol
- Dipping, packing, shipping and taxidermist costs
- Rifle rentals at US$50.00 per day and ammunition at cost if required
Safari Confirmation and Payments
- Your safari with us is booked and reserved only when Uitspan Hunting Ranch receives a deposit of 40% of the daily fees for the designated length of your Safari with us.
- Deposit payments should be made by electronic transfer to our Namibian bank account of which details could be provided.
- The balance of the daily fees, the trophy fees, the government VAT and the fees for other excluded services (as mentioned above) are payable on completion of the safari, before departure.
- About these payments: As soon as we receive your booking, we will make a complete cost calculation for you. You will then know exactly what your day rates and trophy fees will be.
- We are sorry but CAN NOT accept any travellers cheques, cashiers cheques or credit cards. We do accept cash. None of our banks accept any foreign cheques anymore.
- All payments should be made either in cash or electronic transfer.
- All payments are to be made in US Dollars or Euro unless an arrangement was made with us for payment in another currency.
Click here to book now your Namibian hunting safari with Uitspan Hunting.
- If notice of cancellation of the Safari is received 6 months prior to the commencement of the Safari, the client shall receive a full refund of the deposit.
- If proper and timely notice of cancellation is not received at least 6 months proir to the commencement of the Safari, no portion of the deposit shall be refunded.
- Note that substitute hunters are allowed with our consent, 30 days prior to arrival.
- Full deposits can be carried forward for Safari at a later date. When re-booked for the following year, the new price list will be applied.
Travel Arrangements and Insurance
Contact "Just Holidays" per e-mail here for quotations.
- The client is responsible for all the travel arrangements to and from Windhoek, Namibia. The necessary travel documents such as visas, etc. shall be arranged by the client.
- We take every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety, well being and satisfaction of our clients. We also maintain the insurance policies that are required under Namibian law. We accept however, no liability for accidents, personal injury, illness, travel delays, damage to or loss of clients' personal property (such as firearms, luggage and camera equipment).
- Therefore, we require that all clients arrange for their own travel-, life- and medical insurance to cover all these potential risks that could occur. These coverage can easily be obtained through reputable international travel agents.
- We recommend Suska or Violet of "Just Holidays" in Windhoek to help you with your flight arrangements to Namibia.
Have a look at our Hunting Pictures here.
Click here to read what other visitors had to say...
Looking for something specifically on our website?
Use the little box below to find any info.